I am a big fan of Darren Rowse and his blog Problogger.net, I have been reading it and interacting within it for around a year now. You can’t imagine the amount of information you can get from reading his beneficial posts and from interacting with other readers. Back in April 2009, Darren launched a program called 31 Days to Build a Better Blog (31 DBBB) which really was a huge success and made a buzz in the sphere, basically the program was a daily task that will help you build a better blog throughout 31 days, whether for current bloggers or new ones. After the program was done; Darren didn’t stand still, he transferred this program into an e-book and added some extra tips to it and started selling it achieving amazing numbers. I purchased it and read it, although I had participated in the program. You can get Darren’s 31DBBB book here.
Almost a month ago, Darren launched the ProBlogger Community, which is a paid forum for bloggers to interact and exchange experiences and knowledge. The monthly subscription for the forum is $1.95 which is a symbolic fee just to keep out trolls and robots.
The community is divided into different topics including, Design, Blog Promotion/Finding Readers, Technical Issues, General Talks, Critique, Writing Tips and much more beneficial tips. What a bargain, don’t you think, for only $1.95 a month?
As I’m writing the forum contains 12,375 posts under 1,158 threads, submitted by 3,179 members out of which 3,174 are active.
Why did I join the ProBlogger Community?
- Because I launched my blog at the same time, and I believe it will give it a good exposure and boost, and it did.
- Having a lot of probloggers on board and ready to answer your questions along with other members is so cool.
- You can easily have the feedback of all members on any issue you want by just posting a help request thread or a question, since all of the members are bloggers and interested in what you are talking about.
- Socializing with big names and other bloggers, as mentioned in different articles of mine I really believe in socializing with others in your niche, the best place to find people in the blogging industry is ProBlogger Community
- Its subscription fee is affordable and worth the investment BIG TIME!
Subscribe to SteitBlog's Newsletter
You will be receiving EXCLUSIVE updates that is not available on the blog in addition to IMPORTATNT announcements. I will NOT be sending the newsletter on monthly or weekly basis, I will send it ONLY if I have something to share.
1- I will not share your details.
2- I will not spam you.