I started recently watching the TV Series “The Big Bang Theory” and I can’t say more than it’s one of the most entertaining shows I have watched; it’s really funny and talks reality! I have always asked myself whether I am a geek or not and I always wanted to be one, since I was a little kid. I will always fight to be one and you have all my respect guys!
What about you? do you consider yourself a geek? How do you usually judge if a person is a geek or not? Below are some questions to I believe will help anyone know how geeky they are.
- Are you the first person to be called when any technical support needed within your Family and Friends?
- Do you consider Google one of your best friends?
- Can you read and write different languages including PHP, HTML and others?
- Do you love comics and super heroes?
- Do you hate Microsoft?
- Are you an iPhone owner? Or at least an Android phone owner?
- Do you prefer Linux and OSX over Windows?
- What were your hobbies when you were young?
- Have you written the first line of code at the age of 10-15 without being asked by your teacher?
- Did you ever get a gadget as a gift?
- Do you wear tech-related t-shirts like the ones at Think Geek or Café Press?
I am sure that I have missed a lot of questions, but I would really appreciate if you can share with me yours and what are the reasons that you consider yourself or someone as a geek or not.
Subscribe to SteitBlog's Newsletter
You will be receiving EXCLUSIVE updates that is not available on the blog in addition to IMPORTATNT announcements. I will NOT be sending the newsletter on monthly or weekly basis, I will send it ONLY if I have something to share.
1- I will not share your details.
2- I will not spam you.